This program is proudly presented to your community in cooperation with the Multnomah County Sheriff’s office and numerous community businesses, social service agencies and government partners. It is not designed to address all situations.
OUR INTENT IS TO ASSIST PEOPLE & REFER PEOPLE THROUGHOUT THE COMMUNITY REGARDLESS OF RACE OR ZIP CODE
- Multnomah County to include Troutdale, Wood Village and Gresham (this program does not address criminal or drivers license matters from other counties or states at this time)
- Some Drivers License Problems, Tri-Met Tickets, Jay-Walking Tickets, Court Fines, Court Appointed Attorney Fees and Suspensions
- Some minor criminal matters
- Some juvenile matters
- Past Due Child Support – Project Second Chance is designed to possibly assist an individual with new payment arrangements.
- Read the FAQ for more information (Español)